1.20.2010

{ Adventures in Blogdom }

Ok, so here I am in the blogoshpere. This is my official first post, and I hope the beginning of many new adventures in blogdom. As you may have noticed from my profile, I am an artist, I have been since childhood, and it became official in 1997. I purposely left out the things I am not... like... writer, grammar guru, or princess of punctuation so please forgive me if I do run on and I put a comma where there should be a semi colon, or is it a period , ., ..?

With that said, I am starting this blog as a creative outlet; A place to share some of my own goodies, trinkets, and inspirations. In other words, another way for me to keep busy when my little wrens and their papa leave me behind.

After all, a mama can only clean her nest so much before she’s ready to fly the coop ( uh er... nest ).

Creativity is a huge part of my being...I am happiest when I am creating, and sometimes when I’m napping, but always when I’m with my family. I hope this blog will become a new place to share thoughts and images of my own, and of those that { i n s p i r e } me.

I'm truly amazed by all of the beautiful blogs I've found ... full of lovely photography, daily inspirations, and creative living. Now I hope to { c r e a t e } my very own, and hopefully make some new friends along the way. For now though, I’ve got to go tuck in my sweet little wrens.

P.S. I'll have photos next time ... that's a whole other can of worms... I'll get there.

Take Care, { the vintage wren }
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. welcome my dear...you will do just fabulous!! i have a question for you as well..I will e-mail you! best wishes, xoxo, Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I am so with you on the grammar thing! Laughed as I read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome ~ how exciting for your journey! Can't wait to read more:)

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing your lovely faces & reading your sweet comments. Thanks for taking the time to visit me : ) * I do my best to respond by e-mail, if I miss you please forgive me. peace & love * Carrie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...