4.07.2010

{ missing }



Okay, not sure what's going on with blogger because I've been AWOL for over a week now.

I've missed all of you, my dear sweet friends. I have been so busy in the past week and a half now.

We were very busy before Easter, getting new mulch put out in all of our front beds,

which also included weeding and edging....whew, that was exhausting. I think I have some new

muscles from all that digging and weed pulling, not to mention shoveling and spreading.

Papa was very unhappy with me when I added edging into the mix { even though I did it },

but it has to be done, and any job worth doing is worth doing right....right.

Needless to say it all looks great especially the new edging {*wink*}.


Remember when I said that as soon as it got warm enough I would be a mean green planting machine.

Well, it's gotten warm, and that's exactly what I have been up to. I've been to the Farmer's Market

at least every other day now. I've started early each morning, and spent two days just getting everything

in the ground. I've planted many different phlox, I love how pretty they are first thing in the spring,

mondo grass, dianthus, sedum, and some yummy strawberries { they have the prettiest leaves }.


I would love to share photos, but this is a quick post, because I'm up to my eyeballs in a messy project.

I'm in the process of rearranging my studio. I did remember to take some before pictures, so when

I finally have things the way I want them I'll share with you. Hope you all had a wonderful Easter.

For the first time in years we had absolutely beautiful weather. It was such a fun day.


*peace & love*

Carrie
Pin It

7 comments:

  1. I love to garden!! I will be waiting a little longer here, we had a snow day today! lol I can't wait to see your plantings and looking forward to your studio...I am sure it will be fabulous!! Glad you had such a great Easter!

    Hugs to you,
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzer you have been busy! I can't wait to get to gardening...still a few weeks away for us. Looking forward to seeing your pic's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so glad to see you back. enjoy it all, but don't be a stranger...we missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been so missed Carrie! Wow you sound like you have gotten so much done - yay to you!! Have fun rearranging your studio and can't wait to see some pics of all your gardening! Our garden has gone into hibernation in readiness for winter already I am afraid! Wishing you a wonderful day ~ Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful weather here too.. can't wait to see the greens!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you definitely have had your hands full! Excited to see pictures when your projects are complete. Or at least close to complete :)

    Marija

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to see the results of all your hard work. Sounds fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing your lovely faces & reading your sweet comments. Thanks for taking the time to visit me : ) * I do my best to respond by e-mail, if I miss you please forgive me. peace & love * Carrie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...