6.15.2010

{ golden gallery }

Photobucket







Photobucket







Photobucket







Photobucket







Photobucket







Photobucket






Photobucket





If you would like more information about Golden Gallery click here.


Hope you are having a wonderful week.  

We are in the processes of doing laundry and packing for our upcoming trips... 

Papa & I are going to Mexico, and the kids are going to the beach with their Nana & Poppy.

Bring on the Vacations : ).


*peace & love*

Carrie




p.s. sorry about the poor quality of my photos, I used my point and shoot for these.




Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Carrie! I don't know what happened to my earlier comments, but I left you a little note telling you how neat this shop is.

    Also, I wish all of you a fun and happy vacation! Sounds like everyone is going to have a great time. I think it's good that you are taking a romantic break with your hubby and that your kids are going to get to visit their grandparents at the beach! What fun!

    I think your pics look great. I always enjoy your posts.

    Be safe and have FUN!

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing your lovely faces & reading your sweet comments. Thanks for taking the time to visit me : ) * I do my best to respond by e-mail, if I miss you please forgive me. peace & love * Carrie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...