12.15.2011

:: our bored jar


So here is my version of the BORED JAR,
I found & pinned this idea on pinterest {you can follow my boards}.
The original idea is by Shayna at Shaydes of Life....

here's her version.


I simply found a jar I had lying around,
grabbed some twine and went to my computer to create my tag & ideas.
Below are my ideas for our bored jar.
I'll try to make this a pdf file for downloading soon...
I'm learning how now, any help would be greatly appreciated.



Our bored jar has been dipped into only a handful of times,
but it's really fun to see what the kids pull out....so far it's been only fun things.
This is a really fun tool for Moms & Dads, I'm so glad people like Shayna share these ideas.


You can follow my boards on PINTEREST for more great DIY ideas.

{peace, love & hugs}
Carrie





Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea. I wish I would have had one of these when I was younger. My dad would just repined "Well, life is boring sometimes!". Love your idea much better. I think I'll start the year out with a "boring jar".

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing your lovely faces & reading your sweet comments. Thanks for taking the time to visit me : ) * I do my best to respond by e-mail, if I miss you please forgive me. peace & love * Carrie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...