1.10.2012

:: 4 my boy



  I am absolutely dying over these two spaces I found today at 


 I love everything about both of these bedroom vignettes.

The Beds...
The Lights...
The Blankets...
The Pillows...

Well, you get the picture....E V E R Y T H I N G.

So, now I have plenty of great inspiration for decorating my sons bedroom this summer.
As soon as our oldest goes off to college he'll take her space {with her approval, naturally}.
 I don't let the grass grow under my feet when it comes to decorating, and I really can't wait.
The timing is actually perfect since he's kind of out grown the look of his current bedroom. 
His room is the largest upstairs so I don't understand why he's so willing to give it up.
I think it has something to do with easier & faster cleaning & his own private bathroom.

No more sharing a Jack & Jill with his younger sister.
His old bedroom will then become the bonus/game/lounge/
guest/daughter's bedroom when she's home from college.
I really think it's going to work out perfectly.
We may even add a ping pong or pool table.
{ Papa & I, I mean they would really enjoy that }

My only problem is that most of these items aren't exactly in my price range.
Therefore, I will have to put on my thrifty cap and come up with my own diy version.
I will have to run these ideas by him of course, and ask for some of his ideas as well....maybe ; )



I'll be brainstorming until the time comes for the big room exchange,
but these items and images won't be far from my mind while I do.
I'm pretty sure I can create something equally fabulous on my budget.

Only time will tell....and you know you'll be the first to know.

{peace, love & hugs}
Carrie
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I love it too! I'm sure you will create the same look. The beds could be used forever!
    Happy day, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first photo is perfect! Best of luck with the transition, and I'm sure it will turn out just perfect :) Can't wait to eventually see the progress!

    Kristina
    Something 2 Write About

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing your lovely faces & reading your sweet comments. Thanks for taking the time to visit me : ) * I do my best to respond by e-mail, if I miss you please forgive me. peace & love * Carrie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...