2.17.2012

:: dream kitchen



Happy Friday dear friends, I found this image this morning while perusing the internet & my heart skipped a beat. I do believe this would be the kitchen of my dreams. There are so many things I love about it....like....the ceiling beams, they've always been on my mind as an addition to my current kitchen. All of those great vintage chairs snugged up to the long farm table {sigh}, and those pendants {swoon} love them. I especially like the missing cabinetry and the simplicity of the storage at least on this side of the room, maybe it's on the other side who knows. I like the large range & hood. I really like the decor & styling, that vintage birdhouse, letter S, and the wooden crate were the first things to catch my eye. So, how about you? Is there anything you like about this kitchen? What was the first thing to catch your eye?

Okay, I'll leave you with those questions for now. I'm off to finish putting the kids bedrooms back together, since I took a break to tackle my studio while the painters were here. I can't wait to share them with you to see what you think.

Happy Weekend

{peace, love & hugs}
Carrie

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Love the chairs, the lights and the wood crate! Can't wait to see your new spaces.Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Where to start in this kitchen! Its wonderful! I love the open shelving and I am really diggin those canisters as well as the vintage birdhouse and the vintage chairs. I love the idea of the mixed matched chairs bringing the look together. The theory that table chairs have to be matchy matchy was just thrown out the window. Speaking of windows...I'm liking those as well. The lighting, the range the beams...well just everything! Its open, cozy and functional all at the same time. I am really imagining an invite to dinner in this wonderful kitchen! In reality, however, I can only take a deep breath and sigh...

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing your lovely faces & reading your sweet comments. Thanks for taking the time to visit me : ) * I do my best to respond by e-mail, if I miss you please forgive me. peace & love * Carrie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...