1.17.2013

:: fe fi faux fur


Well hello, and Happy New Year! Boy what a crazy holiday this was for our family.  I'm sad to say that I'm so glad it's over. Above is a photo I snapped while I still had a few holiday decorations out. I went very easy this holiday on decor. After a round of the flu for everyone in the house, I just didn't have the energy...which is also why I haven't checked in here in forever.

Sometime during the holidays as I was sitting in my comfy chair I realized I kind of liked this view so I took a snapshot.  It's nothing earth shattering in the decor world, but it's my world & I'm kind of fond of it. For a little change for the winter I took the slipcover off of my sofa & though I'm no longer crazy about the faded olive green fabric, it felt appropriate for the winter months and the corduroy is oh so comfy. I am however loving faux fur this year, especially in pillow form...in fact I've added several faux fur pillows to my decor as of late. I also adore my cute bunny pillow I found at Tuesday Morning. It adds just a hint of the blues that I have splashed around the room.

I hope this post finds you all well. I'm off to take my son to the orthodontist, I'm excited....he is not. What can I say, I love pretty straight pearly whites, and at 13 he could really care less.

{peace, love & hugs}
Carrie

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. So happy to have you back! I missed you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back from your 'break'. I hope it was refreshing.

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing your lovely faces & reading your sweet comments. Thanks for taking the time to visit me : ) * I do my best to respond by e-mail, if I miss you please forgive me. peace & love * Carrie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...